Thursday 5 February 2009

Birthday

Yay! I'm finally 17 today. Horah! I had such an awesome Birthday. I went ice skating with all my friends and finished off with an Italian for lunch on the East Side. I took tons of photos and I got tons of DVD's and vinyls and so much more! Anyhow, tomorrow I am going down to the studio to film a few scenes and I am so excitied to meet the cast and crew properly. Test shooting, I didn't really get to know them that well... My friend who appeared with me in Revise Wizard came all the way to my party from Boston where she lives! We are such good friends. I am actually posting this from my iPhone, lol.

2 comments:

Christine said...

happy bday! glad it was so good!:)
ughhh i dont want to have my birthday. lol. its coming up. i dont want to get any older, at least not yet. LOL.
anyway hope the test shooting goes well. sounds like such fun!:D

Gwen said...

Happy birthday Joanna! I'm glad you had a good time on your b-day!!!

xoxo,
Gwen